2011-12-19

Just recently, I heard this news and couldn't resist to share this with you guys. For those of you who know me, I don't normally do these kinds of things but I myself use these products and I know first hand that they are really good.

Click below to find get in on this special 4 day offer:

www.herbalcoolingtea.com/recommends/SubscribersMagnetNinjaAffiliateBannerAdsPro

This is probably the best Christmas gift that I am going to get
this year. I actually already own 2 out of the 3 and thing I myself just might cash in on this sale just to get the plugins that I don't have. I have bought a few plugins but MaxBlogPress plugins seem to be the best quality for your money.

I will tell you in a minute what this is all about, but first of all....

  • This is not something that you can find all the time.
  • This is a one time deal and you won't be seeing this deal EVER again.
  • This deal will be only available from December 19 - December 22 midnight (EST).
  • This deal is the package of well known blogging/internet marketing products.

Now.. lets get down to what I'm talking about:

MaxBlogPress is holding the X-mas event from December 19 - December 22 midnight (EST)..

What's so special about this event?

In the spirit of this holiday season, MaxBlogPress is bundling 3 of their best selling products - just for 4 days.

The best thing I like about this event is that - if I'd to buy these 3 products individually I'd expect to pay a minimum $291
for unlimited license & $131 for single license. But now, I can literally snatch 3 of their best selling products[Worth $475 & $131] at 70% OFF.

This is totally awesome :-)

Visit the link below for more information:
www.herbalcoolingtea.com/recommends/SubscribersMagnetNinjaAffiliateBannerAdsPro

P.S. Yes that there is the Ninja Affiliate Plugin in Action, Cool isn't it?

ラベル: , , ,