2006-08-13

Updates

It has definately been awhile since I have last posted here so I should do a quick update. I registered a third domain name and I am preparing the front end translations and content for an audio-visual dictionary of nouns using the E107 website system. I am not a php programmer but I find myself trying to analyize the code and make the necessary changes I need. The plugins available with E107 are great particularily the Flash media player and the language packs. I have added the French, Spanish and Thai settings but since the Japanese is still unavailable I am looking to do the translation and making that available for everyone using the system. Just to give my 2cents back to the E107 team. I've uploaded a couple of pottery videos onto Google so they will be made available as soon as Google gets them approved.
 
Technorati Tags : , , , ,