2006-06-26

When do I leave?

Well I will have to be here in Taiwan another month because as it turns out the school screwed up big time. Naturally, what do business people do when they are in a hurry? They screw up. I arrived in June thinking that after one year I will be able to collect the 20% income tax before I returned. Well naturally, like business people they were in a hurry to open their school so they go ahead and get me six months too early. Now I am short one month ? my choice, forget the money and leave Taiwan or stay the extra month and collect whatever I can collect. Too typical of not just Chinese business people but I am sure all those in business ? Talk about too much counting their chickens before they�fre hatched! Certainly I think they need to lay back on the talk and get to the work.