2006-05-29

Morning

The things I do when I leave my appartment in the morning seem to be so ritualistic that they begin to be more humorous. Rather than taking the elevator down from the sixth floor I walk but ofcourse the people who live on nearly every floor seem to believe that they can do whatever they want with the space around their doors and even he stairs near thier doors they feel they can leave thier shoes and other personal possessions. So how am I supposed to walk down stairs? First of all kick the shoes out of my way to clear a pathway. I have noticed that the area around the elevator is always clear, which seems to me that no one walks and everyone takes the elevator. Rained the whole weekend and it seems to be continue today and probably most of the week. Like rain the shoe clearing ritual continues.