2006-04-26

I haven't done a post here for some time now since my computer at home is currently being used to download movie torrents. I have never been very interested in movies up until now mainly because I could never imagine myself going to a movie theatre alone and paying to see something nor I cannot even find myself renting a movie. I guess I just do not like spending my money on entertainment for myself. I have always been able to entertain myself with my own hobbies mostly because I have plenty to keep myself busy. Why should I pay to entertain myself when I can do it for free? I have been known by friends for being extremely generous when I take friends out for lunch or supper or any kind of outing. Especially those friends I have not seen in a long time. So when I first discovered Limewire I began downloading MP3s but now I have discovered bitcomet for downloading movies and software! It couldn't be better! Another hobby to play with on my spare time...