2006-10-14

Teaching in China

The more I think about the university that is trying to recruit me the more I am beginning to like them while working for private schools in Taiwan or any other place in China just makes me sicker by the day. At this moment the university is planning on getting me my working visa BEFORE I enter the country. That is the way to do business, that is what I call being organized - non of this get a tourist visa and get in the country first nonsense. My advice to anyone who really wants to teach professionally is find a job in a PUBLIC school not private. Private schools will just waste your time. In fact I have to say that a teacher once told me this - stay away from private schools now I can proudly say thank you and wish everyone else do the same and enjoy their time teaching to the fullest.
 
Technorati Tags :